Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 26th...

Solstice, Yule, Christmas, Full Long Night Moon, or Full Yule Moon....   All have passed.  No snow or cold weather here, which is very, very unusual.  But no worries about falling on ice, is quite lovely.
.
It isn't the New Year yet...  But I'm feeling like posting something here.  As a beginning...  
.
Still don't know where this blog will 'go'.  Other than, it needs to be a place, where I don't 'paint myself into corners.'  This happens to me, easily.  But not again.  (I hope!!!)  ...
.
Seems a blog should be a place, where we can put photos and words, of our own choosing.  Trying not to be purposely offensive.  But also, not being hemmed in, by having differing opinions.  ~~~   Yes, that sounds like a *Mission Statement*!  -grin-
.
.
 link

(Some of this, would be nice.....)
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

tammy j said...

we're having ice instead of snow right now.
actually more like freezing rain.
tessa...
do you have windows 8?
i accidentally installed it. and OMG.
I've been on a learning curve for the last 2 days!
it's finally coming around for me. but OH MY.
nothing like lovely mental challenges to start the new year!
and...
does anybody know you're back blogging?
i only recently posted myself again just last night...
and like you... i'm not going to stress myself by setting a schedule.
i just can't anymore. i want it to stay FUN!
see ya in the trenches dear bean! happy new year! XO♥

a writing place said...

testing icon pic