Monday, May 9, 2016

Living in a dream...Living in reality....

Living in a dream...
.
link
Living in reality....
.
Who wouldn't want to live in that cottage, near the woods, above.....?   And wake and wander through a misty morning field...?
.
But I think that most of us, wake to morning coffee, some form of the news (even if it is reading blogs on the Net), and perhaps eating an unhealthy breakfast.  NO!  Not everyone!  I really make my self eat properly, these days!  :-))))
.
Wanna' see someone who does live in a magical stone cottage, near trees?  And who loves to wander, in the mist?  And who dresses, as in another time?  Do you?  :-)  Of course you do!!!!!  :-))))
.
Just follow "these bread crumbs" and they will take you to a magical blog...
.
And "follow these bread crumbs" and they will take you to her  Instagram...

And these breadcrumbs will take you to pictures of her magical stone cottage, near the woods.

Lovely photos of her cat.....
.
And photos of her beloved large bunny, "Oliver Winterbottom"...  Who sadly recently died.  But last weekend she got 2 more rescued big bunnies, to love.
.
link
I hope you have enjoyed this peek, into a unique lifestyle.  :-) 
.
And now I must admit, that this nasty cold, has this "olden gal" tired out.   So I will take a nap.
.
I hope to soon be able to visit and comment in your blogs, again!  :-)))))
.
.
.
.

9 comments:

Estelle's said...

This does indeed sound magical....and I love magical! There is nothing sweeter than rabbits....feel better and perhaps some chicken soup is on order! Hugs!

tammy j said...

such a beautiful share!
thanks to you i know her now and do find it all enchanting.
especially the pictures of her beloved late sir oliver winterbottom.
such a truly beautiful bunny. in every way. a fine little fellow.
but i'm happy now that she's rescued merry and ichabod. the tale ...
the tails goes on. and with the kitten now...
they'll all grow up happily together!
do get well soon dearest bean! XOXO♥

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

What a lovely blog into a land of almost make believe, Tessa. When I think about life, I feel it is all magic. What an amazing world we live in. Thank you for sharing this magical place.
I do hope you are feeling much better soon! ♥

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

All the best Jan

Peggy said...

Hope you are soon over your cold. It's always fun to find new blogs, isn't it? Such a lovely stone cottage.

handmade by amalia said...

Thanks for pointing us to this magical place. And now that I've finished my morning coffee I'll hurry up and go to work :-)
Amalia
xo

LoveT. said...

Hello Tessa, hope you feel better?! The Photos are gorgeous, the last one is my favorite one :)

lovely Greetings

bj said...

Chicken soup...yes...
you will feel better if you have a small bowl 2 times a day...
I adore magical..and fairies...and bunnies...and you...xoxo

Susie said...

Tessa, Hope you get over that cold soon. I am not afraid of Friday the 13th. I might visit your friends blog. Blessings, xoxo, Susie