Friday, April 15, 2016

Do you believe in...............?

I love books like the above.  "The Wild Wood" by Charles de lint.  Mesmerizing...  Beautiful...  Full of possibilities....
.
Do you believe in Faerie?
.
Not pretty little Flower Faeries.
.
Something else..
.
Perhaps Nature spirits...
.
Nature is nothing like human kind....  So why would Nature spirits, look like human kind?
.
Nature spirits would possibly reflect the trees and various growing things, contained in Nature.
.
But not cute little human children...
  
Not in my mind....

How about you?????
.
Do you ever entertain the possibility of any of this?
 .
Even a little?

Do you believe in Faerie?
.
.
.
.
.

9 comments:

LoveT. said...

Wonderful Post and Ilustrations!
yes i believe in it :)

Have a great Friday Tessa, lovely Greetings from Austria :)

LoveT. said...

we both comment each other at the same time, right?! :)

Susie said...

Tessa, I do not care for creepy fairies...give me the little fairy girl butterfly kind. :) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Red Rose Alley said...

I believe that nature was created by God, so the spirit of nature is God's spirit. I am very in tune with nature, as I surround myself with it on a regular basis, and I feel the spirit of nature quite often. I would like to think that fairies exist too, but only the good ones. :)

~Sheri

ps As I'm writing this, a white feather just flew in my back yard. It's windy today, and I hear the chimes blowing in the neighbor's back yard. I not only look at nature, but feel, touch, and take it all in. Thanks for asking, Tessa.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I believe there are sweet fairies and those that are the 'other kind'....lol....Great illustrations, Tessa--a little spooky even. xo Diana

bj said...

No, ma'am...I don't.
It's a fun idea, tho...:)
Thanks for the well wishes for our son...boy, it was such a relief to get the great news from his doctor.

tammy j said...

always HAVE.
always WILL.
XOXO♥
but then you knew that.

Peggy said...

Pretty fairies with flowers in their hair? Yes, I'll take those. The strange looking ones frighten me.

Estelle's said...

No my darling...there are no fairies in the woodlands...only in a writers imagination...which is hopefully the sweet childlike fairies.