Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Can't *blame* that.... ,-)

 (My husband's old 1950 Chevy Truck)
Now I know that the Dark of The Moon is not until June 5th...  I was thinking that it had to have been this past weekend.  -grin-  Because I was "blowing my stack" quite easily.
.
Had waited all day Saturday, for the evening Mets game!  "Thor" (Noah Syndergaard) was pitching.  The '86 Mets were honored, before this game.  

And the umpire threw Noah out of the game.  For pitching behind a batter, from the other team.  This player had made a dirty slide, into another Met player, last year, and broke his leg, which ended his (Met player's) career.   If Noah had wanted to hit him, he could have.  This behind-his-back throw was a necessary "pay back" for hurting his team mate.  In baseball, you DO this.  Duhhhh....

That ejection "ticked me off" big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grrrrrr.............
.
Then, on Sunday, the downstairs toilet backed up!  Funnnnnnn.....  Nottttt.....  Grrrrrr.....
 .
And someone in blogging ticked me off tooooooo!!!!!   (See this post)  And the fun just kept happening.  Actually it all began, last Friday night.  But can not put that, in my blog.   >,-)))))))))
.
And that is why I thought there must be "something", blowing my cool.  But, no Dark of The Moon to blame.  :-)

Actually, The Dark of The Moon is cool...!!!!  
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Estelle's said...

I am laughing as I write this...early morning with coffee and Miss Tessa's thoughts...."grrr"....I certainly do learn more about the moon phases than I ever knew...someday's are just stones aren't they? Hope the week gets better....hugs from Wet Texas!