Monday, May 30, 2016

THAN YOU!!!!!!! To all our Warriors...!!!!!!!!

THANK  YOU  to all our Warriors!!!!!!
.
While the POTUS, is going around the world, on his "Apology Tour"...   I as a citizen of this United States Of America...   REFUTE  his blather!!!   REFUTE!
.
I as a citizen of this United States Of America...  Remember and Thank all of our Warriors, who down through the years, have given their all, so that I and my children, and my children's children, can live in Peace and Freedom.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Amen and Amen and Amen. Something is dreadfully wrong with what is happening there!!!!!
Have a blessed, wonderful day, Tessa. Hugs- Diana

Red Rose Alley said...

Tessa, I did not see this post. I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Just catching up on blog posts today. I always love seeing different pictures of our flag.

Have a wonderful week.

~Sheri