Saturday, May 28, 2016

"Sorry......." "Nothing much, going on here............"

Guess I should begin with.....   "Sorry, there's nothing deep here..."  No soul searching, or brilliant views of the world in general...   No out of place comments on another country's political life.   Not really much, in the way of photos, even.  Just flowers at a Garden Place...   And some fabric, I got....  No deep thoughts.   

Nope, nothing much  going on here.  Just same old, same old blogging......
.
And btw, I am not referring to "The Dark Side of The Broom" here.  If I could write like she does, I'd be writing reams, every single day.  !!!!!!!!!!  I love how she writes!!!!!
.
Just, some wild material I got today.  And it is destined for a silly place, for wild material.   But hey!   It's my home.  I can do as I wish.  >,-)
.
Mmmmm, is Mercury in retrograde or something???  Things/people "tick-me-off" big time.   I have been ready to "fly"!  For a couple of days.  With or without my broom!!!
.
.
.

.
.

4 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

You can't beat looking at beautiful blooms and these all look lovely.

Your fabric too, a great design.

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

All the best Jan

Susie said...

Tessa, you just make me smile. LOL.. I loved seeing all those gorgeous flowers. Can we ever get enough of that? Not me. I also love your Paris fabric. It reminds me of some I bought to make pillows for our granddaughter Emma. Be sure to show us what you make. It's pretty boring around here , I did get to the chiropractor yesterday morning, then to the grocery. Wishing you a fun Sunday. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
P.S. You might want to keep that broom handy. :):)

Peggy said...

you can't go wrong with the Eiffle Tower. I can't wait to see what you do with the fabric. I know I'm suffering from blogging blues. Not much going on that is blog worthy. But that's ok. I'm too busy enjoying life to blog. When something happens I'll write about it.

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Tessa, I always smile when I visit you! The flowers at the garden center are beautiful. Did you purchase any? I hope you share what you're making with the fabric. I like it.. as what's not to like about Paris? Enjoy the flight. ♥