Friday, June 17, 2016

If anyone is looking for me..... :-))) (and addition)

It's official!  I am again living in "Sleeping Beauty's Castle"!  See all those vines, on the pool fence?  Of course you see them.  ,-)  Well, don't they look like the over-growth in "Sleeping Beauty's Castle"????
.
And though once I did not like the "Sleeping Beauty's Castle" effect...  Now I welcome it!!!!  
.
With stress bombarding both my husband and I, from every side...  For our own sanity/health, we need to withdraw into our little plot of land.  Into our wild and cultivated flowers.  Into the peace we can make, for each other.  While the world, tries to implode....  And things closer to home, can try to disrupt us, too. 
.
I can't take any of it, anymore.  And I don't think he can, either.  Although he does a better job of being wise, and not letting things "get-to-him", than I do.  But when "things- get-to-me,"  it does not make life easy, for him.
.
So, that's it.  I declare an End!  To accepting into my mind, any/all which would make me sick, in mind and in body.  If I don't do it, who will?
.
So, if anyone is looking for me.....  :-)  I will be inside my  quiet, peaceful, flower laden, whispering breezes blowing, bees buzzing, waving leaves on trees BUBBLE.      
.
Perhaps I can't even watch The Mets games!  I get too invested in win/loss.  ,-))))))))
.
.
.
With wishes for you Dear Readers, to find your Peace. Hugs....   And Love.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.ADDITION.
I am not leaving blogging or IG.
I am disciplining myself to leave behind,
all angst, which I can not personally change.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
. 

9 comments:

Peggy said...

Such a lovely place for a retreat. It's good just to get away from the world's problems for a while especially when they are out of your control and concentrate on the good things that surround you. Ease on down the road.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Tessa, another blog friend of mine has just said good-bye also. I understand your decision, as we all have to do what makes us feel better. But I want you to know that I'll miss your posts...............and you. And please stop by sometimes just to say hi. Maybe you'll come back to us sometime. Wouldn't that be nice?

Take care, and peace be with you, dear Tessa.

~Sheri

ps I liked your flower pics. The pink ones look like peonies?

a writing place said...

Dear Sheri, I am not leaving blogging!!!!

I am leaving my angst and concern and worry!!!

You will see many more flower photos here, in the future. While I train myself, to concentrate on the beauty, in my own little plot.

I am a very slow learner. I have to discipline myself, to leave "the news" and everyone's issues... By nature, I seem to want-to-right-all-wrongs. How silly is that? Very silly. And I will convince myself! :-)

But no, I am not leaving blogging or IG. :-)

But now, I am wondering? Which blog friend said Good Bye? You know you "have" to tell me, or I may expire from "nosiness"!!!!

Hugs, Tessa. Who is still off with the faeries...

Heidi said...

Manche mal braucht man eine Pause muss ich erholen und neue Energie tanken . Dabei die Blumen zu genießen halte ich für eine fabelhafte Idee
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
von heidi

LoveT. said...

What a great Post Tessa, i agree in many things. We need a inner Peace to be healthy and happy.

lots of Hugs and lovely Greetings to you!

bj said...

I agree with LOVE T, above...I think it's the inner peace that must be nurtured...if we don't have it there, we don't have it anywhere. Seems to me that if we are in an unrest state within ourselves, places, people, things aren't going to bring us peace.
Sometimes, when we can feel our blood pressure rising while watching Fox News, we just turn off the tv...tell ourselves no matter what is going to happen, we can handle it as good as the next person and get busy doing something else......(and, you know I'm a Christian so we pray a lot...)

Saimi said...

Im so glad you found a place of solace - a lovely garden brings so much peace and beauty. I'm sorry things are stressful for you.

I had to take a refresher course for my work called 'Right Response' part of the course was to evaluate our 'Wellness' state through a wheel called a 'Wellness Wheel' There are 6 aspects to the wheel: PHYSICAL (Fitness,Relaxation, Nutrition, Sleep) SPIRITUAL (Values,Spiritual practices) INTELLECTUAL (Vision, Knowledge Growth), SOCIAL (Family,Friends, Community, Support), EMOTIONAL (Expression, Being Heard, Self Esteem, Empathy) and OCCUPATIONAL (Paid Work, Purposeful Living) We had to color in each section according on how we rate each section in our life. It really helped to show where our strengths are and were we are lacking. I found it helpful in my self-awareness evaluation.

Maybe this can help you as well.

So I'm named after my Finnish Grandmother Saimi Ingree - She named my mother the English version Sally Ann. Saimi is a very common name in Finland although I have yet to visit the country of my roots. Some day hopefully!

Lowcarb team member said...

Such lovely flowers you've shown us ... sometimes we just need to take time to enjoy them and let some of this mad world pass us by ...

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

All the best Jan

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Tessa, we all have to find our happy place. It doesn't involve the crazy things that are going on in the world. I can't take too much of the news, myself. A little basic knowledge of what's going on is all I need. You have a very lovely place to enjoy and find peace. I adore your lovely peonies! ♥