Saturday, June 4, 2016

"We now return you, to your regularly scheduled programing...."

Yes, "We now return you, to your regularly scheduled programing...."
.
After so much of my "inner life," revealed in posting here, I figure readers would like some quiet, simple, no personal views, no personal angst, etc., etc., etc., in my posting.
.
And I can do that!!!!!  I can post flowers, with the best of them!  ,-)   For a lot of us, flowers are taking up a lot of our time and attention.  Because this growing season, in the Northern Hemisphere, is not so very long. 
.
We know that almost in-the-blink-of-an-eye, Autumn will come.  Beautiful and wonderful though Autumn be, it makes us think ahead, to winter.  Brrrrr.... 
.
So there are now, a whole lot of flowers on our minds...  Finding them, planting them, watering them, and just plain old enjoying looking at them.
.
And an all year enjoyment for me, is "Victoria" magazine.   Just look at the beauty shown, on these covers!!!!!   Can't help but bring a smile to the face.

And a smile to the face, is something to grab, and enjoy, and hold on to.    There are always big or little frowns, lurking....   So grab whatever makes you happy and smile.  Notice it!  Fully enjoy it!  Don't let any of the Nice Things, pass you by.  Without your full attention.  :-)  In my humble opinion, that is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

8 comments:

LoveT. said...

The Pictures are gorgeous, like all People, i love Flowers :)
The Victoria Covers are beautiful!

Happy Weekend Tessa!

Susie said...

Hi Tessa, I love that magazine..I used to take it ..I should start again...as I am being burned out on clothes and re-doing my house. I bought flowers today to piddle with. Oh you are right, this beauty of flowers and warm days will fly by too soon. When I see those baby smiles, I want hugs too. My great grandson is 6 months old now. Enjoy your evening,xoxo, Susie

Estelle's said...

It's all pretty and I love pretty...but I do so enjoy those "Mad Hatter Moments" that sometimes appear here too! Have a great one dear Tessa!

bj said...

Hi, dear one....yes, we are indeed busy with flowers...I have been outside for days now..ever since our rains stopped...and it is getting H.O.T. here..
Your flowers are so pretty....
xoxo

Red Rose Alley said...

Haven't seen the Bliss Victoria around here. It looks charming. I just saw a magazine today that caught my eye called Vintage Beautiful, so I bought it. Your flowers are coming along nicely - love the red ones.

~Sheri

Peggy said...

I love Victoria. I always saved every issue so I could go back year after year and look at the pictures. I once had something published in the magazine. It was a little thing I wrote about Don and Valentine's day. It was in the little section in the front where people write comments. I framed it and still have it.

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Tessa, I love Victoria magazine. I've subscribed for years and when I'm finished with it, I give it to a young friend of mine that adores it as well. I can't wait for next month's edition on Great Britain! Have a great evening. ♥

NanaNor's said...

We had Begonia's in Ca. and loved them, but they don't grow here due to the cold. I do miss them and yours are beautiful!
Hugs,
Noreen