Saturday, June 11, 2016

Happy, happy, happy........

.I've been a bit 'down'...  The last few hours...   Silly me, I know...  Nothing really, to be 'down' about.
.
But just now, I found that an awaited blog, has begun posting again.  And I am so happy.  :-))))
.
And I'd love to share the name and link of this lovely blog, with you.  I actually have done so before.  But she wasn't back to posting, then.  And now she is!!!!   Happy day!
.
Please take a minute, to use this link, and pop over and take a peek.  You won't be disappointed. 
.
.
.
.

7 comments:

Daniela said...

So glad to read your joy, dearest Tessa !
I'm going and have a look at the blog which makes you feel so overjoyed at once !

Hope you're having a beautiful Sunday I'm sending blessings of joy on your days to come, with so much thankfulness

Dany

coffeeontheporchwithme said...

Thank you for that link. What a beautiful home she lives in! Pet rabbits, too! That blogger creates such an idyllic life for herself. -Jenn

Susie said...

Tessa, I love the picture of the rabbit in his shaded retreat. Don't you wonder what that jam would taste like. I have never heard of using roses to make a jam. I loved your header photo. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Saimi said...

I will pop over and visit her blog, but your post make me happy too, so do your visits !! Your header is beautiful, such a summery picture!
Now off to read what I've been missing!
Saimi

The World According To Me said...

Glad you've cheered up.
Miss Merrylegs is a pleasure to visit.

Lowcarb team member said...

Loved your photo's here, lovely to see.
Many thanks for the link to your friends blog too, which I have just visited.

All the best Jan

bj said...

so glad you are happy again....xoxoxo