Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How to center...!!!!!!!!

Did you notice, that I have centered my Header/Banner picture?  Even though it is not as wide as the Header/Banner area?  Yes I did!   And I have been wanting to know how to do this, for ever so long.
.
.
Happily the lady at "Free Pretty Things For You" has been kind enough, to tell us how!!!
.
Click on this click-able link, and go find out, how to do this, for yourself.
.
And please do leave a Thank You comment for her.  It really is a marvelous service she is providing.
.
Thank you again, Keren...
.
.
.
.

4 comments:

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi, This is Penny from At Home in English Valley. You have left me some very kind comments and I just wanted to thank you. I am a bad blogger lately with just a weekly post, but I so appreciate when new friends drop by. I hope to learn your name, but until then, take care, A Writing Place!

Benita said...

I love it when someone figures something out on blogger and then shares it with me! I get so frustrated with some of the blogger issues and appreciate all of the help. .so thank you for sharing! ! Love and hugs sweet friend! !

tammy j said...

I will earmark this for sure to use when IF I ever get off my tushy and start that blog I talk about on blogger!
what can I say.
I'm just a slug.
I'm just interested in too many things. and I get sidetracked!
but THANK YOU for the wonderful link. I will certainly use it.
people like her who are generous and willing to share such information are a treasure for sure. XO
stay warm. stay safe. the monster storm I hope will not affect you too terribly. XOXO♥

Daniela said...

This post can be truly very useful, thank you for sharing this information, darling Tessa, and thank you Keren !

have a wonderful end of your week
with gratitude and much love
Daniela