Friday, January 1, 2016

January 1, 2016

Both Christmas and New Year's are over.  But I'm not yet ready, to take down all our decorations.  We are due for a 'spell' of cold weather.  I think the brightness and color, of the Holiday decorations.............
......................................
 ..........will help make the house 'feel' warmer.  Or at least, I can convince myself, that this is the case.
......................................

I guess everyone deals with January, in their own way.  And in their own time.
......................................
.
"January is here, with eyes that keenly glow,
A frost-mailed warrior
striding a shadowy steed of snow."
~Edgar Fawcett
.
......................................
.
.
.
.

3 comments:

The Joy of Home with Martha Ellen said...

Tessa, my daughter lives in New England and said the same thing about leaving her Christmas decor up. You must live in a cold part of the country. Lovely silhouettes you have featured! ♥

The World According To Me said...

I'm the same, love putting the decorations up, hate taking them down.

Daniela said...

How lovely your blog is, Tessa !
I thank you so much for the beautiful comment you've left on ~ My little old world ~, I'd love to follow you so I'm going to copy and paste the link of your page for not to lose any update :)

Have a wonderful end of your week

Daniela