Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Oh No!!!! Blogger Change...... :-((((((((

As the art above illustrates, I am sad.  With the New Year, came Blogger change.  -sighhhhhhh-
.
.
I have been told that "If you prefer not to sign up for a Google account, you will not miss a post on any blog you enjoy if you follow by e-mail....."  Thank you, 'Estelle's' blog
.
On the sidebar at the bottom of my blog, I have a way to 'follow' my blog, by e-mail. 
.
If anyone has more understanding of this issue, please feel free to enlighten me.  Please and thank you.
.
...

"Her cat was constantly with her,
and ran after her wherever she went,
and even sat up proudly by her side
when she drove out in her fine glass coach."
The Brown Fairy Book
...
.
.
.

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

I was told this also, and I lost some of my followers, which was really upsetting. But I guess things change, and we just have to keep smiling.

Thanks for the heads up, dear. :)

~Sheri

Red Rose Alley said...

ps I'll just put you on my side bar so I can see your recent posts. That's a sure and easy way. :)

~Sheri

Estelle's said...

Perfect illustration....so beautiful! Sad, sad...but there is always email...easy to follow what you enjoy with that! Hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Benita said...

Google makes so many changes it is hard to keep up sometimes. I keep up with blogs I like to read on a reading list...it updates when there is a new post so that I can go check it out. Love and hugs sweet friend!